Birth Doula Services
One thing that sets our doula agency apart from others is that we have tiers of doulas available for you to choose from. Your doula will be your primary point of contact throughout your pregnancy and when you go into labor. We work as a team and back one another up, if and as needed. All of our doulas are fully trained, insured, and CPR certified.
- All of our doulas offer free, complimentary birth and postpartum planning consultations.
- We host monthly meet & greet events so that you can meet all of the doulas in our agency.
- All birth doula packages include 2 prenatal visits, on-call time, labor support, and 1 postpartum visit.
- We truly believe that all of our doulas could charge the same, premium prices. It's important to us to give families in Cincinnati and N. Kentucky options. Every family deserves support.
- Beginning on June 15th, 2018, 6% of every purchase goes towards a grant to help us serve at-risk families. By choosing Cincinnati Birth and Parenting Doula Agency, you are making a difference in the community.
Read more about the Cincinnati Birth and Parenting Grant here.
Postpartum Doula Services
- Contact us by filling out the contact form. emailing email@example.com, or call Molly at 513-562-7033
- Schedule a phone or in-person consultation with the doula of your choice. Consultations are always free!
- Hire your doula by submitting your payment, contract, and registration (linked in an email)
- Enjoy the rest of your birth and postpartum working with Cincinnati Birth and Parenting Doula Agency
Services may be retained by paying ½ at contract signing and ½ by 38 weeks. All services must be paid in full before start of services.
If you need a different payment plan, please contact us at 513-562-7033
Intermittent Hourly Rates
Day support: $35.00 per hour, with a minimum of 3 hours per visit
Overnight support: $40.00 per hour, with a minimum of 8 hours per visit with doulas arriving no later than 10pm or leaving earlier than 6am.
1 hour long prenatal visit included with postpartum doula packages if hired prior to baby's arrival.
All hours should be used in the first three months.